Saturday, May 19, 2012

Secrets of the Freemasons


Torah Codes

Belial is one of the four crown princes of Hell and a demon in the Bible
The etymology of the word is uncertain, but is most commonly translated as "lacking worth". Some scholars translate it from Hebrew as "worthless" (Beli yo'il), while others translate it as "yokeless" (Beli ol), "may have no rising" (Belial) or "never to rise" (Beli ya'al).

2 Corinthians 6:15

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?


The conclusion usually drawn is that "Belial" is Satan. The Syriac Peshitta here reads "Satan."


Belial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





"The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings"

also say

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom and before I leave this office, I must inform the citizens of their plight."
by John F. Kennedy.
 

Must to See: Relevant speech by JFK about Secret Society!

     



1 comment:


  1. I’ve been having a hard time getting over and stop thinking of my ex. We’ve had a rough break up however it ended in a fake nice way. It’s been 3 months now however it feels like it was just yesterday. We’ve dated in total of 8 months. Before we’ve dated he was dating his ex fiance, a relationship that lasted 3 years. After 3 months of his ex fiance breaking up with him, he start dating me. Making me realize that I might have been a rebound. Most of our problems involved his ex fiance. Which makes me believe, that is his baggage. Currently he is dating someone else.
    My point is, he was my first love (at least that’s what it feels like). It is eating me apart knowing he is happy with a new person and erased me from his life completely. I feel very broken. I’ve tried everything, getting social, active, travelling however at the end of the day my mind is like a magnet attracted into thinking of him and not understanding why has this happened. Blaming myself for not doing better…even though I’ve been told I’ve done nothing wrong.
    but after i contacted herbalisthome01@gmail.com every of my relationship crisis ended, it still remain a misery to me, my husband change attitude instantly with the help of Amiso Love-spell Casting, my husband came back home to apologize. today we both love each other without any complaint or arguments. we are happy and thankful to dr.Amiso. herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete