Sunday, October 9, 2011

The sacred code of Tehilim.

 

The book of Psalms its the title from the Hebrew word Tehillim which means “Praises”; The Psalms have much to say about Jesus the Messiah. 

 



Counted forward from right to left every 45th from this hebrew letter: חַ of the Word: Ha-Shahar ; this word means: Dawn or Morning also means Sense or Significance; See the codes in this prophetic passage of Psalms; remember that Hebrew is read from right to left.


Psalms Chapter 22 תְּהִלִּים

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, עַל-אַיֶּלֶת הַשַּׁחַר;    מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד. 1 For the Leader; upon Aijeleth ha-Shahar. A Psalm of David.
ב  אֵלִי אֵלִי, לָמָה עֲזַבְתָּנִי;    רָחוֹק מִישׁוּעָתִי, דִּבְרֵי שַׁאֲגָתִי. 2 My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me, and art far from my help at the words of my cry?
ג  אֱלֹהַי--אֶקְרָא יוֹמָם, וְלֹא תַעֲנֶה;    וְלַיְלָה, וְלֹא-דֻומִיָּה לִי. 3 O my God, I call by day, but Thou answerest not; and at night, and there is no surcease for me.
ד  וְאַתָּה קָדוֹשׁ--    יוֹשֵׁב, תְּהִלּוֹת יִשְׂרָאֵל. 4 Yet Thou art holy, O Thou that art enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
ה  בְּךָ, בָּטְחוּ אֲבֹתֵינוּ;    בָּטְחוּ, וַתְּפַלְּטֵמוֹ. 5 In Thee did our fathers trust; they trusted, and Thou didst deliver them.
ו  אֵלֶיךָ זָעֲקוּ וְנִמְלָטוּ;    בְּךָ בָטְחוּ וְלֹא-בוֹשׁוּ. 6 Unto Thee they cried, and escaped; in Thee did they trust, and were not ashamed.
ז  וְאָנֹכִי תוֹלַעַת וְלֹא-אִישׁ;    חֶרְפַּת אָדָם, וּבְזוּי עָם. 7 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
ח  כָּל-רֹאַי, יַלְעִגוּ לִי;    יַפְטִירוּ בְשָׂפָה, יָנִיעוּ רֹאשׁ. 8 All they that see me laugh me to scorn; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head:
ט  גֹּל אֶל-יְהוָה יְפַלְּטֵהוּ;    יַצִּילֵהוּ, כִּי חָפֵץ בּוֹ. 9 'Let him commit himself unto the LORD! let Him rescue him; let Him deliver him, seeing He delighteth in him.'
י  כִּי-אַתָּה גֹחִי מִבָּטֶן;    מַבְטִיחִי, עַל-שְׁדֵי אִמִּי. 10 For Thou art He that took me out of the womb; Thou madest me trust when I was upon my mother's breasts.
יא  עָלֶיךָ, הָשְׁלַכְתִּי מֵרָחֶם;    מִבֶּטֶן אִמִּי, אֵלִי אָתָּה. 11 Upon Thee I have been cast from my birth; Thou art my God from my mother's womb.
יב  אַל-תִּרְחַק מִמֶּנִּי, כִּי-צָרָה קְרוֹבָה:    כִּי-אֵין עוֹזֵר. 12 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

Hebrew Bible version according to Jewish tradition by Moses Katznelson.





The Letter spells: ישוע מָשִׁיחַ:Yeshua Mashiah



 Now in this letter י in the word: who did reason? and counted forward every 20th letter from right to left and discover the true Name of Messiah:

Isaiah Chapter 53 יְשַׁעְיָהוּ


ח  מֵעֹצֶר וּמִמִּשְׁפָּט לֻקָּח, וְאֶת-דּוֹרוֹ מִי יְשׂוֹחֵחַ:  כִּי נִגְזַר מֵאֶרֶץ חַיִּים, מִפֶּשַׁע עַמִּי נֶגַע לָמוֹ. 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.
ט  וַיִּתֵּן אֶת-רְשָׁעִים קִבְרוֹ, וְאֶת-עָשִׁיר בְּמֹתָיו; עַל לֹא-חָמָס עָשָׂה, וְלֹא מִרְמָה בְּפִיו. 9 And they made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich his tomb; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.'
י  וַיהוָה חָפֵץ דַּכְּאוֹ, הֶחֱלִי--אִם-תָּשִׂים אָשָׁם נַפְשׁוֹ, יִרְאֶה זֶרַע יַאֲרִיךְ יָמִים; וְחֵפֶץ יְהוָה, בְּיָדוֹ יִצְלָח. 10 Yet it pleased YHWH to crush him by disease; to see if his soul would offer itself in restitution, that he might see his seed, prolong his days, and that the purpose of YHWH might prosper by his hand:
  
The code revealed: "Yeshua Is My Name" 






Praise to the Lord!

                                

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. thank you so much. Blessings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete