Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ehyeh the resurrection and the life



                                                                 
1. Job 33:4 Start with the third letter יֵּ of the last word: given me life and count to the right each five letters.
2. Job 33:4 Star with the fourth letter מַ of the fourth word: the breath or the soul and count to the left every two letter.


Job Chapter 33 אִיּוֹב


ג  יֹשֶׁר-לִבִּי אֲמָרָי;    וְדַעַת שְׂפָתַי, בָּרוּר מִלֵּלוּ.  3 My words shall utter the uprightness of my heart; and that which my lips know they shall speak sincerely.

ד  רוּחַ-אֵל עָשָׂתְנִי;    וְנִשְׁמַת (שַׁ)דַּי תְּחַיֵּנִי.  4 The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty given me life. 

1. The letter spells:  יֵּשַׁוְעָ = YESHUA

John 11:40 
Then Jesus said, Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me. 43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, Lazarus, come out! 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, Take off the grave clothes and let him go.


2. The letter spells:  מַשַׁיחַ = MASHIAH;
intersection with the same letter shin of the word YESHUA!

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.



Praise Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment